Information posted on metrolistings.org is publicly available. Therefore, if you choose to provide
us with personal information, you are consenting to transfer and storage of that information on our
servers. We collect and store the following personal information:
• Email address, phone numbers contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information;
• Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Metrolistings.org and Ad data
• Other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
We use users' personal information to:
• Provide our services;
• Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
• Encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
• Customize users' experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
• Do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
• All information contained by Metrolistings.org is treated as strictly confidential and
Metrolistings.org does not and will not disclose or share such confidential information to / with any
• The users’ privacy is very important to us. We do not and shall not at any point in time, either sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties without users’ explicit consent.
• We may be required from time to time to disclose users’ personal information to Governmental or law enforcing agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
• Metrolistings.org also reserves the right to make use of the personal information in any investigation or judicial process relating to fraud on account of such transactions during the period Metrolistings.org retains such information.
• We may also disclose personal information to enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protects anyone’s rights, property or safety.
Access, Modification, and Deletion
You can see, modify or delete your personal information by reviewing your posting on my posting link inside your account. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes and to enforce our policies.
We use a number of mechanisms (encryption, passwords, and physical security) to protect the security and integrity of your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Confidentiality of Information
We may update, upgrade, modify (partially &/or fully) this policy at any time, with updates taking effect immediately as soon as it’s posted. If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, but this policy will continue to apply.